Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of making changes to your website so that it ranks higher in search engine results. This is super important because higher rankings make it easier for people to find your website and can lead to more website traffic – more leads and more sales.
Optimising the SEO score on your web pages involves making sure your content is properly structured and using the right keywords, as well as making sure that your website is technically optimised for search engines. Optimising your website for SEO can ensure that your website is seen and visited by more potential customers. The end goal, right?
There are many SEO tools available that can help you do this yourself. At Nextwave Media, we love Surfer SEO – it’s an easy-to-use SEO tool that helps you optimise your website content, see instant SEO metrics and make the most of your SEO efforts.
Here are some of the benefits of using Surfer AI:
- Save time: Surfer AI can automate the keyword research and content planning process, so you can focus on writing great content.
- Improve quality: Surfer AI analyzes the top ranking pages for your topic to ensure that your article is well-written and informative.
- Increase traffic: Surfer AI can help you rank your articles higher in search engines, which will lead to more traffic to your website.
- Select a target market telling where Surfer AI to optimize.
- Select a tone of voice for Surfer AI to write in.
- Select organic competitors.
- Create high-quality drafts.
Surfer SEO is a modern SEO tool used to optimise your content for first page rankings by enabling the analysis of a web page’s current ranking within the Search Engine Results Page (SERPs). This SEO tool lets you analyse your site content plan, website and content to find out what is missing.
What do we love about Surfer SEO?
So why do we love it? Well, first and foremost, this SEO tool is straightforward to use. Hallelujah! Even if you’ve never used an SEO tool before, you’ll be up and running with at least the basics in no time.
If, like me, sometimes you need some help to optimise your content strategy, try Surfer’s Keyword Research Tool. It will help you discover dozens of relevant topic clusters based on your primary keyword and allows you to generate keyword ideas and see search volume directly in the Google search console.
Surfer SEO features
I kicked off with the Content Editor feature, which allows you to either create a new piece of copy and check the SEO score as you go or drop in a completed piece and edit it to maximise your score. This feature is a game changer and a great starting point to help you understand how SEO works practically. Plus, as mentioned earlier, it provides a comprehensive view of your website’s performance on SERPs, giving you the insights you need to optimise your SEO strategy.
But that’s not all. Surfer SEO also has a range of powerful features that make it easy to track your progress and improve your website’s ranking. Surfer SEO can help you get the most out of your SEO efforts, from keyword research and analytics to backlink tracking and optimisation. You can keep an eye on your monthly search volume, complete site audits, and so much more. Here are some of the key features at a glance.
Key Features of Surfer SEO:
- Content Editor feature to create and check SEO score
- Comprehensive view of website performance on SERPs
- Keyword research and analytics
- Backlink tracking and optimisation
- Monthly search volume monitoring
- Site audit capabilities
- Automated SEO suggestions
- Competitor analysis
- Advanced SEO reporting
- In-depth SEO analysis
- SEO audit tools
- Mobile optimisation support
- Content analysis and optimisation
- Customisable SEO tools
- Integration with other tools and platforms
- Automated SEO checks and reporting
- Helpful customer service team
The customer service team are always on hand to help iron out any questions you might have. I found this helpful at the start and especially handy if you are new to SEO.
Now let’s check out the pricing. Like most similar tools, Surfer gives you 3 pricing tiers (and a free, basic account) and a discount for paying annually instead of monthly. Note that the content planner, SERP analyser, and keyword research tools are unlimited with any plan.
Can you use Surfer SEO for free?
If you want to start with a free SEO tool before taking the plunge, Surfer also has free features that allow you to track early-stage websites and get topic suggestions and optimise your content thoroughly.
Is Surfer SEO any good?
Surfer SEO is an ideal tool to improve the search engine optimisation of your web pages using AI and find the frequency of the appropriate keywords. It also offers excellent audit functionality for evaluating and improving existing material. It’s a winner for me!
Take the trial and see what you think!